We have more Spring Thaw auction teasers for you! We've gone to our neighboring cities Beacon and Peekskill and found the best unique experiences for our Spring Thaw guests to experience. Would you be interested in ...
* A magical opportunity to go to Hudson Beach Glass studio in Beacon to blow your own ornament and take home a hand blown bowl in sapphire?
* An opportunity to learn about an array of wines in a private tasting and consultation at Artisan Wine Shop in Beacon with five friends?
* Learning a new instrument? Don’t miss out on this opportunity for you (or your child!) to have four private thirty minute lessons at acclaimed Beacon Music Factory, in your choice of instrument, including: guitar, piano, ukulele, electric bass, upright bass, violin, voice, fiddle, viola, cello, drums, harmonica, clarinet, sax, flute, or banjo!
* A fun night at Taco Dive Bar followed by entertainment at the Paramount Hudson Valley Theatre?
* An hour tour of the HVCCA galleries in Peekskill for 4-10 adults after the museum is closed to the public followed by dinner at the Hudson Room?
Stay tuned for more Thaw updates and please buy your tickets today! The ticket price goes up after Friday. And don't forget, we will post our full auction packet and open pre-bidding on Tuesday, March 29.
Thank you for your support!